Handling Front end.
- Handling Customer Engagement (Telephones, Walk-in, IVR (Monthly-Avg 80-90)
- Handling Collections( Customers, Channel partners)
- Direct ( Self funded),
- Bank loan funded) [ handles calls, Mail and Meetings]
- Should be focusing on customer service & effectively manage and build customer relationships across entire life cycle of customer with the organisation.
- Trouble shoot customer issues related to Real Estate industry
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Relationship Management.
Transfers related to all 3 projects.
- Unit Mergers,
- Name change
- Prepare MIS:
Daily ( Walk-in, IVR, Transfers, Name change, Bank loan cases, Agreements, Update on DMS)
Monthly ( CRM Deck/ Board review, Customer Portals, Mobile application)
- Facilitation and Execution of bank loan documentation.
- CRM Processes in Real estate - both front end & back end.
- Customer service and Collections.
- CRM Functions / Telephone etiquette/ Fluent written & spoken English
Manages/ Walk in/ Phone calls/ IVR.
Well versed with all CRM functions.
Client Serving & Collections.
Self-driven & proactive strong Team Player
Interpersonal skills and Problem solving abilities.
Empathy, Patience and warm disposition.
Telephone & Meeting etiquette.
- MBA (HR & Finance)